The Birla Brainiacs Academic Partnership is something all schools need these days. But before we delve deep into this topic, let us first find out what Birla Brainiacs is all about. Birla Brainiacs is a collaborative learning platform for students from nursery to grade 8. They believe in supporting school development through a collaborative approach rather than a pathological approach. The curriculum aims to make learning an engaging process while catering to each student’s needs.
Here is an overview of the curriculum Birla Brainiacs has to offer to your school through the academic partnership.
Birla Brainiacs Academic Partnership Curriculum Overview
Our technology identifies real-time progress & provides an adaptive curriculum by bridging learning gaps. Our curriculum hones critical thinking, reasoning and memory through practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empowers learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
- Constructivist & Student-Centered Approach: The essence of constructivist theory is the idea that learners must individually discover and transform complex information if they are to make it their own. Because of the emphasis on students as active learners, constructivist strategies are often called student-centred instruction.
- Known to Unknown: This is a maxim that throws light on previous and acquired knowledge that the students might have. The students might know some concepts and the teachers should introduce the unknown through the known concepts.
- Concrete to Abstract: When teaching kids anything new, it is important to remember to start with the concrete and move to the abstract. Many things in life are abstract (for example addition and subtraction, a foreign language, or vocabulary). It helps our kids out tremendously if we start by teaching concepts in a concrete manner and build up from there.
- Local to Global: Connecting beyond the classroom supports global citizenship and competency because it allows students to frame an understanding of the world through connected experiences beyond the limitations of face-to-face interactions.
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP): The DAP framework is grounded both in the research on child development and learning and in knowledge about educational effectiveness and promotes young children’s optimal learning and development.
- Focuses on the uniqueness of each child: Every child is a unique individual, with special emotional, social, intellectual, emotional, and physical qualities that differentiate them from everyone else. Because children are so unique, even with all the common characteristics and need that they share at every stage and age of development, they need to be understood for their distinctiveness and their exceptionality needs to be respected and cherished.
- Experiential Learning: Experiential learning is an engaged learning process whereby students “learn by doing” and by reflecting on the experience. Experiential learning activities can include but are not limited to, hands-on laboratory experiments, internships, practicums, field exercises, study abroad, undergraduate research and studio performances.
- Play way Methods: Play-way method of learning is a complete package that enables the overall development of the child by developing in terms of feelings, intellect and skills parameters.
- Adopted pedagogies based on NEP 2020: Within the NEP (2020) document it is stated that “Education is fundamental for achieving full human potential, developing an equitable and just society, and promoting national development.”
Why you should choose Birla Brainiacs as your Academic Partner
Birla Brainiacs aim to support school development, by taking a collaborative approach instead of a pathological approach. The platform helps explore ‘knowledge’ through both a theoretical and practical stance.
They also continually examine and adjust the relationship between schools, teachers, students and ourselves as supporters to facilitate interaction and construct knowledge together.
It also offers a teaching-learning environment where students take control over ‘what’ to learn and ‘how’ to learn. They even prepare teachers to help them on this voyage.
Our endeavour is to offer great opportunities for children to learn new information and skills, as well as harness their own unique qualities and interests at their own pace.
Committed to meeting the needs of 21st-century learners and helping them thrive through a variety of educational experiences, we help them build upon the 4 Cs (critical thinking, collaboration, creativity and communication), which is the cornerstone to becoming a successful learner.
We believe that students need to collaborate and experientially learn and not be dependent only on a pretend understanding of concepts, which brings in the collaboration with BOMIS and its many amenities; the most important being a strong support system in the form of interactive content and teacher support.
You can download the app to know more and for further information, you can reach out to us. Enroll with us to give your child the greatest possible educational experience!